BA (Hons) Business Studies and additional specialization pathway in Hospitality Management
ESEI’s three-year Business Administration Degree and additional specialization pathway in Hospitality Management is your gateway to a career in customer service, hotel management, or a tourism-related industry. This course of studies consists of three separate qualifications, which together give you the best of each world.
Program Objectives and Structure
You will take the course over three years: Your lectures are scheduled in the afternoon, allowing you to work part-time or to participate in ESEI’s internship program.
The fall semester begins in September and ends in December. The spring semester begins in January and ends in June when final assessments are due and exams are held.
- Year 1 – Level 4 International Diploma in Business (Awarded by ESEI)
- Year 2 – Level 5 International Advanced Diploma in Business (Awarded by ESEI)
- Year 3 – BA (Hons) in Business Administration– L6DB (Awarded by the University of Worcester)
- Specialization Certificate in Hospitality Management – (Awarded by the Universidad Católica de Murcia - UCAM)
Need to Know
- Start dates - January & September each year
- 100% English language instruction
- Study mode - Full time
- Duration – 3 academic years
- Workload - 180 ECTS + 60 ECTS Specialization pathway
- Class Schedule - Weekdays, 3:00pm to 6:00pm
- Extra-curricular Spanish classes available
At ESEI, we use a holistic approach to our selection, looking at all elements of your application and above all your motivation and passion in pursuing a career in your chosen field. Documents required to start your application include:
- Completed online application form
- High School diploma and academic transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- Proof of English proficiency - TOEFL 85 / IELTS 6.0 / ESEI online test / Proof of having previously studied in English for at least three years.
- One Academic / Professional Reference Letter
- Updated C.V.
- Copy of valid passport / ID card
- Full-year payment: €9,900 / year
- Semester payment: €10,700 / year
Program taught in: