Specialisation in Biokinetics, Sport Science or Sport Management honours, Coach, Specialisation in Psychology, Researcher, Exercise Scientist.
- Minimum APS:
- 23 Mathematics OR
- 24 with Mathematical Literacy
- Language of teaching and learning- English: 5 (60%+)
- Mathematics : 3 (40%+)
- Mathematical Literacy: 4 (50%+)
- Additional Subject 1: 4 (50%+)*
- Additional Subject 2: 4 (50%+)
- Additional Subject 3: 4 (50%+)
- Additional Subject 4: 3 (40%+)
*Recommended for additional recognised language.
Admission for international applicants is subject to meeting the compliance requirements as stipulated by the Immigration Act No 13 of 2002, the regulations made there under the University’s policy.
Meeting the Faculty’s minimum requirements for a particular programme does not necessarily guarantee admission to that programme due to space constraints. All applicants have to complete the NBT (National Benchmark Test) prior to admission. The result of the NBT will inform decisions taken on placement of the applicant. Life Orientation is not included when calculating APS.
Program taught in: