The <strong>Department of Marketing and Logistics Management</strong> was established in August 1, 2012. Starting from 2012, four-year undergraduate program and four-year college evening program of marketing and logistics management were both established.
- There are 4 Associate Professors, 2 Assistant Professors, and 3 Lectures in our program.
- Most of the teachers got rich industrial and practice experience. The characteristic just meets the requirement of technological and vocational education.
- To provide more new knowledge to students, every teacher should regularly participate in seminars of practical marketing and logistics management, computer lesson, or the lesson for getting a professional license.
The Future Development of Graduates
- Graduates may work in privative companies and get jobs related to marketing, logistics management, planning, or other business-related areas.
- Graduates may take the government examination and serve in the government department.
- Graduates may work in small and medium enterprises as innovators or entrepreneurship.
Program taught in:
See 8 more programs offered by JinWen University Of Science And Technology »
This course is