BSc in Architecture (100% in English)
“Become one of the leading architecture schools of Turkey by means of its academic staff, education system, curriculum and the opportunities offered to students”.
Why Join the AGU architecture school:
- You will mature up the students as highly aware, leader and open-minded individuals as a result of its institutional relationships, its practice-based curriculum that offers international internships, and its academic staff who are experts in their field with national and international experience and publications.
- You will gain knowledge and experience participating in scientific and cultural activities such as symposiums, conferences, workshops, and expositions.
- You will benefit from an innovative educational environment with its creative and flexible curriculum with a training system based on research and project-focused work in architecture such as history, theory and criticism of architecture, building and construction, architectural preservation and design as well as in related disciplines such as information technologies, environment, advanced materials, culture-art-heritage management.
- You will benefit from an architectural education model at international standards based on empirical processes focused on material and spatial experience through art and history criticism.
- You will benefit from the international connections of the AGU architecture school which established international cooperation with prestigious schools of architecture in the USA and Europe. AGU Department of Architecture has signed an agreement of partnership with IIT School of Architecture (Chicago, IL, USA) in May 2013.
The focus of the AGU Architecture Education:
- Education in English
- Applied and Experimental Education
- Critical Thinking
- Human and Environment Consciousness
- Sustainability Consciousness
- Cultural Sensibility
- City and Urbanism Consciousness
- Leadership and Team Organization
- Professional Liability and Ethics
Students applying to the AGU BSc in Architecture must present one of the following:
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) *: “math” and “critical reading” tests minimum 1100 points out of 1600, "math" test minimum 660 points out of 800
- American College Testing (ACT) *: minimum 24 points out of 36
- International Baccalaureate (IB): diploma grade minimum 33
- General Certificate Education (GCE): Related with the program applied A Level Exam
- High School Diploma: B-equivalent
Students will also have to provide proof of their English Proficiency with either of the following:
- IMS (Abdullah Gül University English Proficiency Exam)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Program taught in:
See 1 more programs offered by Abdullah Gül University »
Last updated October 19, 2018
This course is