Description of the Program
This program is designed for students who are interested in business studies and want to pursue a business career. The program is conducted in an innovative way, including not only lectures but also case studies, practical tasks and teamwork as well. The program has a sizeable number of guest lecturers from Europe and the United States. One special feature of the program is that it is validated by the Middlesex University, London. Upon successful completion of their studies students will obtain two degrees, one Hungarian and one British from Middlesex University, London. By carefully selecting the optional modules students may acquire a better overall knowledge of a chosen field such as marketing, management or finance. The aim of the program is not simply to teach economics, but, more importantly, to prepare students for the 21st-century challenges of the business world and the global market.
The applicant has to submit the following documents by uploading them to the online application portal of the University of Pécs:
- Minimally CEFR B2 level language exam certificate (TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge/ECL) less than 2 years old
- Certificate of school leaving examination and
- Transcript of studies (and their superlegalized English translation)
- Europass CV in English
- The payment receipt of the application fee
- Medical certificate, Vaccination card and HIV test
- Motivation letter
- Copy of the photo-page(s) of your passport
The Application Process
- We confirm the receipt of application materials via e-mail.
- The Assessment Board reviews and evaluates every application and makes a decision within 15 working days after receiving the application fee.
- Every applicant is informed of the decision of the Assessment Board immediately via e-mail.
- If the applicant meets the requirements and is informed of her/his acceptance s/he must then pay the tuition fee and send us the payment receipt.
- After receiving the tuition fee, the applicant will be provided with an official Acceptance letter with which s/he can contact the Hungarian Embassy and apply for a Visa.
Arrival: Last week of August
Orientation day: First week of September
Examples of Subjects During the Studies
- Information Systems
- Tourism and the Economy
- Probability and Statistics
- Healthcare Management
- International Business
- Banking and Finance
- Information Management
- Foundation Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- International Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Research
- Operations Management
- Distribution Channels
- Advertising and sales promotion
Program taught in: