Description of the Program
This wide-ranging scientific and engineering field covers large structures and constructions, building engineering, infrastructure management like bridges and highways, and municipal water and wastewater systems. Study of these fields comprises of learning classical engineering sciences such as mathematics, natural sciences and economics. In addition to engineering subjects, the program provides training in computers and communication skills. Although most graduates go on to work in the field of planning, design or management, they may also be involved in construction engineering, structural engineering, transportation and urban planning, or set themselves up in independent practice.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, register on our application site (https://apply.pte.hu/), and start your application.
- Fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
The Application Process
- We confirm the receipt of application materials via e-mail.
- The Assessment Board reviews and evaluates every application and makes a decision within 15 working days after receiving the application fee.
- Every applicant is informed of the decision of the Assessment Board immediately via e-mail.
- If the applicant meets the requirements and is informed of her/his acceptance s/he must then pay the tuition fee and send us the payment receipt.
- After receiving the tuition fee, the applicant will be provided with an official Acceptance letter with which s/he can contact the Hungarian Embassy and apply for a Visa.
Examples of Subjects During the Studies
- Construction Materials
- Basics of Architecture
- Physics for Civil Engineering
- Engineering Practice in the EU
- Engineering Management
- Measurement and Data Acquisition
- Computer Architecture
- Timber Masonry and Stone Structures
- Road and Railway Design
- Water Resources Management
- Steel Structures
- Building Construction
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Underground Structures
- Bridge Construction
- Industrial and Agricultural Building Design
- Engineering Timber Structures
- Steel-Concrete Composite Structures
- Complex Accessibility
- Computer Aided Structural Design
See 9 more programs offered by University of Pécs »
Last updated June 21, 2019
This course is