University of Wollongong (UOW) Programmes
UOW is at the forefront of modern universities demonstrated by its global rankings for the best modern universities in the QS Top 50 Under 50 Rankings 2015 and the Times Higher Education Top 100 Under 50 Rankings 2015. Academic support and excellent teaching quality put UOW graduates on a trajectory for career-success and give them the opportunity to give back to their communities. In fact, for the ninth year in a row UOW is ranked in the top 1% of universities in the QS World University Rankings Graduate Employers survey 2015/2016.
Rankings and Ratings
AT UOW, we’re always proud of the work we are doing.
It’s nice when others acknowledge our achievements.
GLOBALLY RANKED AS ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S BEST MODERN UNIVERSITIES
- 17th in the world – QS Top 50 Under 50 Rankings 2015
- 31st in the world – Times Higher Education Top 100 Under 50 Rankings 2015
TOP 2% OF WORLD UNIVERSITIES
UOW was placed in the top 2% of universities in the world by its performance in the:
- QS World University Rankings 2015/2016
- Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015/2016
- Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) 2015
GLOBALLY RATED A FIVE-STAR UNIVERSITY
For the fifteenth year in a row, the Good Universities Guide (2016) awarded UOW five stars in GRADUATE OUTCOMES
- Getting a job
- Graduate starting salary
- Positive graduate outcomes
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Sydney Business School, Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce in Collaboration with the University of Wollongong (UOW), Australia
- Bachelor of Computer Science (UOW Programme)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (UOW Programme)
Program taught in: