BSc Business Administration
The Department of Business and Management at St. Martin’s offers a portfolio of BSc business degrees, well known as the “Bachelor in Business Administration”, or BBA. The degrees are offered in conjunction with the University of London; one of the leading universities in Europe and a world-class federation of 19 university colleges.
Who is it for?
This degree is designed for a wide range of students including those who:
• If you want to obtain a degree of international standing;
• If you want to gain a systematic understanding of management-related problems and conceptual tools for analyzing and evaluating management issues;
• If you want to develop a sound knowledge and understanding if the discipline of management with an emphasis on the historical, political, cultural and intuitional forces shaping modern business;
• If you want to engage with case material in a stimulating learning environment;
• If you want to gain the skills and competencies necessary for the development of your creative and decision-making capabilities.
Features of the Degree
This degree provides a solid understanding of the different functional areas of a business organization and the competitive environment within which it operates in this dynamic world. The degrees provide an excellent foundation for a career and further studies.
The degree is designed to develop in the student top analytic and critical thinking skills, a holistic understanding of the business environment in this turbulent world, and the soft skills that students need so badly to consolidate their position as managers and leaders.