As this program is taught entirely in Portuguese, candidates must be able to speak and write Portuguese or be willing to learn the language.
The 1st cycle in Communication Design aims to train individuals capable of designing visual communications media, in terms of image identity, advertising design (posters, ads, videos, etc.). Editorial design (newspapers, magazines, books, catalogs, brochures, etc.) and packaging design for companies and institutions.
The graduate must acquire specific skills to be able to perform activities in the fields of design and research of cultural action under the Communication Design.
- Departments of Communication Design and Image
- Consulting Companies in Communication Design and Image
- Graphic Arts Companies
- Departments of Marketing Communications
International candidates must fulfill one of the following conditions:
- To hold a qualification that gives them the right to apply and access to higher education in the country where it was obtained. The document to be submitted must state the final classification and must be validated by the competent authority of that country.
- To hold a diploma of Portuguese secondary education or an equivalent degree. The latter case requires the submission of a document that proofs the equivalence of the non-Portuguese course to the Portuguese education system, stating the final classification.
The following applies only to local Portuguese candidates:
The candidature mark results from the following:
- Final classification from Secondary School: 50%
- Classification of the Admission Exam: 50%
List of admission exams (national exams in the following disciplines):
- 06 Draw
- 16 Mathematics
- 18 Portuguese
(From this list, one exam is sufficient)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 29, 2017