Bachelor in Global Sales and Marketing
Are you interested in the cross-cultural challenges created by the globalization of the world economy? Are you interested in working in the export sector or would you even like to go abroad and live an international life at least for a few years?
Austria’s export economy has succeeded in setting international standards in many fields, notably in industrial plants, machinery, and technical goods. These global operations generate a high demand for suitably qualified sales and marketing personnel – and that expertise is what the cutting-edge degree programme "Global Sales and Marketing" (G.S.M.) is all about.
The "cross-cultural management and emerging markets center" is dealing with research projects concerning cross-cultural management.
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts in Business (BA)
- Duration: 6 semesters (180 ECTS)
- Annual intake: 45
- Mode of study: full-time
- Admission requirements: 'A'-level/high school diploma or equivalent
- Internship: In 2 parts - ten weeks total
- Compulsory semester abroad: During the 3rd semester at one of the 100 partner-universities world-wide.
- Language of tuition: 100% English
International Careers in Sales and Marketing
- Operation & selling in a global market
- Managing cross-cultural sales & marketing
- Developing social & language skills
Your degree in Global Sales and Marketing will qualify you to work successfully in a key account team, a sales or marketing department. You can start your career for instance as a key account manager, sales- or marketing manager, in export management or product management.
You will be qualified to contribute to a product launch or market entry in a foreign country.
Program taught in: