Courses are available in English and in French. Students select the language of their choice at the start. In case of difficulties, SHG Lyon provides supplementary class-time for students who need further assistance.
Our teachers are among the best in their specialties, they are composing a team coming from France and Switzerland.
We teach the following subjects:
- Management of People
- Human Resources
- Yield Management
- Intercultural Management
- Global Economics
- Events Management
- Grooming & Self-Image
- Luxury Environment
- Project Management
- Marketing & Digital Marketing
- Wines of the world
- Hotel Environment
- Food & Beverages Industry
- Cost Control in F&B
- International Relations
- 3 Languages to be selected from the following list: English, French, Chinese, Russian, Arabic Spanish, German, Italian.
Courses are held from Monday to Friday in our Lyon campus.
SHG LYON and other SHG Schools are accredited by International Quality Bodies such as:
- AHLEI (American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute)
- CHRIE (Council on Hotel, Restaurant, and Institutional Education)
- EHSAC (European Hospitality Schools Accreditations Council)
- Fill up the application form (click below to SHG Application Form)
- Motivation letter (at least 500 words)
- English Test (at least 5.0 IELTS or equivalent) for students who select the courses in English.
- Interview (via Skype or Face to Face with one of our admission officer)
- High School Degree (A' Level Degree / Baccalauréat / Maturité)
- Tuitions fees: EUR 9'500 / Year (Yearly Payment) or EUR 850 / Month (Monthly Payment)
- Administration fees: EUR 250 / Year
- Uniform Kit & Books: EUR 300 (once)
- Accommodation Research (optional): EUR 500
- Accommodation (optional): From EUR 690 / Month
- September 2018
- Novembre 2018
- January 2019
- March 2019