Bachelor in International Tourism
First day of university
Price in euros
The development of the International Tourism License Program by Ostelea Rabat, is in line with and is in line with the policy of the Ministry of Tourism, Air Transport, Crafts and Social Economy of the Kingdom of Morocco .
Indeed, the Moroccan authorities have implemented a plan and a restructuring of the tourism sector with the aim of doubling the size of this sector in the framework of the tourism strategy "Vision 2020".
In order to carry out this mission, it will be necessary for the country to count on senior executives with a sound knowledge of the foundations governing the current tourism and hotel industry and allowing them to anticipate and contribute to future developments; to have a clear, global, open and responsive vision of the tourism and hospitality sector, as well as a capacity to adapt and react to market developments and the national and global socio-economic contexts that are constantly changing and with all the new challenges and needs that come with it.
Based on her experience and success in Spain and Latin America, Ostelea, School of Management in Tourism and Hospitality, would like to share her expertise by offering a BA in International Tourism.
The degree in International Tourism covers the field of social sciences such as economics, history, geography, geopolitics, law, sociology, social responsibility, sustainable development, human resources; as well as a more technical dimension including marketing, management, logistics, quality procedures, new information technologies and social networks.
As the tourism sector is essentially international, special attention is given to foreign language teaching with both complementary modules in each semester and also courses taught in English from the second year of the Bachelor's degree.
Agreements with national and international hotel chains will allow students to do their internships in a prestigious institution to put their learning into practice.
The LAC 3 program in International Tourism will enable you to acquire the following skills while meeting the needs of the labor market:
- Knowledge of the tourism industry: Through an international perspective and a direct business approach, you will gain a solid base of knowledge of the tourism and hospitality industry, in terms of policies, procedures, practices and practices. experiences in the fields of tourism and leisure.
- Ecological and solidarity-based approach: in addition to the skills acquired in terms of global business management, students will be able to develop their management skills from an ecological and solidarity-based point of view, taking into account their ecosystem and the communities that make it up. . Whether natural or cultural resources, students will develop means and tools for the use of these for tourism purposes in respect of the environment.
- Innovation and sustainable management: thanks to a training both global and specialized, you will be able to develop both your creativity and innovation, but also a sustainable management approach to the sector.
- Awareness and perception: beyond knowledge and technical skills, students assimilate the scientific, economic, social and territorial relevance of tourism and leisure related issues. This allows them to address them both scientifically but also socially.
- Global vision: through its doubly international and entrepreneurial scope, this program aims to train managers able to efficiently manage tourist and hotel establishments around the world.
- Managerial and personal skills: while maintaining its international orientation, this degree program will allow you to acquire the skills necessary to manage optimally, a team in a participative, serene and favorable
- Development of strategic plans: to provide students with the key tools for the development and operational application of national and international strategic plans.
- Project Management: From reflection to practice, students learn how to design, plan and manage public and private projects in the tourism and recreation sector.
- Stimulation and development of critical thinking: In a globalized and unfair world such as ours, students learn to develop their critical thinking about the role and consequences of tourism and leisure development.
Benefits of the program
The modular organization of the Bac 3 course in International Tourism will enable the student to acquire skills in an evolutionary way allowing a knowledge acquisition based on a generalist approach for the first year with certain subjects that will be taught over the three years of the year. cycle with a progressive deepening of knowledge; and the introduction of specialties specific to the tourism sector throughout the training cycle. More specifically, the International Tourism Training Program will provide students with the following skills that can be grouped into three main dimensions:
- Understand and interpret the principles of tourism: its spatial, social, cultural, economic dimension and identify the main actors and issues;
- Know the legal framework and apply regulations related to tourism activities;
- Financial management capacity and basic knowledge of taxation;
- Plan and manage the human resources of businesses in the tourism sector;
- Know how to identify, analyze and use public planning strategies and instruments and the consequences for the private tourism sector;
- Identify and know how to link the main political and administrative tourist structures.
Technical Skills in Hotel Management and Management Technology
- Leadership and management capacity of different types of tourism entities;
- Ability to use and analyze communication techniques and information technologies as well as social networks in different contexts of the tourism sector;
- Acquire and master the techniques of Management and General and Digital Marketing;
- Master all aspects related to the customer relationship;
- Know how to evaluate the objectives, strategies and commercial policies of tourism companies;
- Identify and apply operational procedures for the management of tourist accommodation, catering and intermediation companies;
- Implementation and management of quality procedures.
- Detect the technical planning needs of infrastructures and tourist facilities;
- Analyze the impacts of tourism at the societal, economic and environmental level;
- Know how to evaluate the tourism potential and be able to carry out a prospective analysis of its exploitation;
- Know and plan the operation of a tourist territory in accordance with the principles and rules of sustainable development;
- Know how to identify the main initiatives to put in place for the enhancement of cultural heritage;
- Understand and interpret the characteristics and specificities related to the management of cultural heritage.
The learning is based on a theoretical part and a practical part, articulated as follows:
- Acquisition of theoretical knowledge necessary for the understanding and management of a hotel entity or related to the tourism sector.
- Practical application by the obligation to carry out an internship in company during the last year.
- Personal development and networking activities: conferences, seminars, coaching.
The course of BAC 3 in International Tourism is built as follows:
- Management Sciences: Accounting, Marketing, Human Resources, etc.
- Tourism: structure, organization, geography, geopolitics, digitization, etc.
- Social sciences: law, sociology, history, etc.
- Applied foreign languages: Spanish, French, English, etc.
The BAC 3 Diploma in International Tourism gives you access to the following positions and institutions:
- Management positions, commercial management, customer service management or management of the reservations department within hotels.
- Travel agencies, tour operators, online travel agencies (OTAs).
- Companies specialized in the planning and management of international tourist destinations and recreation.
- Companies specializing in the planning and management of tourism and leisure products with an impact at the international level through positions of project manager / tourist product for example.
- Companies specialized in the management of international events such as fairs and congresses.
- Consulting firm in the field of tourism and leisure.
Terms of Access
Admission to the International Tourism sector is open to candidates holding a bachelor's degree from the public and private Moroccan education system. Admission is also open to students from other countries and holds a bachelor's degree.
In accordance with the National Teaching Standards Booklet, the access conditions are defined as follows:
- Pre-selection: The pre-selection will be done on study of the admission file with particular attention given to the grades obtained in the baccalaureate and in particular those of French and English.
- Selection: The selection of successful candidates at the end of the pre-selection phase is done by written test.
About the School
Ostelea gives you the opportunity to study in the country that boasts the most competitive tourism sector in the world. A country filled with cultural resources and infrastructures, and which is highl ... Read More