WSB UNIVERSITY IN POZNAŃ
- Taught in English
BA degree program in International Trade
- The program is interdisciplinary
- The program is delivered by doctorally-qualified and professionally-qualified faculty
- The program includes a professional internship
- You gain practical knowledge and skills necessary in the labor market
- As a WSB University student, you can participate in the Erasmus+ exchange program. The program gives you an opportunity to do part of your studies (one or two semesters) at one of our 44 partner universities across Europe.
Two specializations you can choose from:
- International business
- Foreign trade of small and medium-sized enterprises
What you are going to learn
- You will be able to manage a company operating in a strongly competitive and dynamic environment.
- You will analyze and assess international economic conditions.
- You will be able to identify the impact of international events on your company.
- You will analyze and use effectively the international trade laws.
- You will be able to work efficiently in international teams.
- You will select international markets and partners in a knowledgeable and rational way.
- You will be able to manage international projects.
- You will know how to negotiate the terms of international agreements and contracts.
- You will be able to work in an international environment thanks to your intercultural skills.
Upon completion of the program, you may find a job in:
- international company
- Polish branch of an international corporation
- public administration institution dealing with international organizations
- consulting company
- shared-services center
- subsidiary of a foreign company
- your own business
Upon completion of you studies you may work as:
- specialist for key accounts
- international marketing specialist
- project manager
- international strategy specialist
- marketing specialist responsible for brand development in domestic and international markets
- Personal Branding
- Psychology in Management
- Fundamentals of Business Management
- Business Law
- Fundamentals of Sociology
- International Finance
- International Economics
- International Trade: History and Policies
- Development Economics
- International Logistics
- World Regions and Cultures
- International Trade Law
- Intercultural Communications
- Risk Management in International Trade
- International Negotiations
Program taught in:
See 3 more programs offered by WSB Poznan »
Last updated December 3, 2018
This course is