The Bachelor in Management (BSc) is a three-year general management programme embracing training in languages, liberal arts, and personal development.
You will spend your time at three different campuses across Europe, experiencing living and studying in different countries and languages without having to compromise on academic excellence.
Our students benefit from ESCP Europe's extensive network of companies, institutions, and organisations, and gain proficiency in a minimum of three languages by the end of this very selective and intellectually demanding programme.
Discover a well-balanced, cutting-edge undergraduate programme, which:
- Combines the best of management science with a training in liberal arts and languages.
- Offers the opportunity to experience intercultural management first hand by studying in three countries in three years.
- Allows you to learn and speak additional languages during the course of an intellectually challenging programme.
Our Bachelor in Management (BSc) is totally unique, and will offer you:
- An opportunity to broaden your horizons (e.g. by studying psychology or sociology) while acquiring crucial skills for your future business career.
- Classes in study, methodological and research skills, as well as training and workshops to improve your oral and communication skills.
- The possibility to study in different countries while staying at the same school, following a meticulously designed curriculum.
- A demanding programme gathering high-profile students from around the world who aspire to attain top international careers.
Founded in 1819, ESCP Europe is the world's first business school. Not only do we have almost 200 years of educational expertise behind us, but we are also world-renowned for our Master in Management programme (now ranked 4th globally by the Financial Times).
Using this history and proven methodology, the Bachelor in Management (BSc) has been carefully developed to provide students with a comprehensive and unique education.
- Small group pedagogy allowing for in-class interactivity and regular face-to-face time with international, top-notch faculty
- Multinational teamwork and development of the intercultural skills highly appreciated by employers in an ever more globalised world
- Practical real-life cases and business simulations to prepare students for their first steps in the corporate world
- In-depth development of written competencies, and of presentation and rhetorical skills
- Collective projects to trigger student initiatives, developing creativity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Internships and social projects facilitated by our links to the corporate and institutional world, providing our students with their first true professional experience
- Bachelor of Science in Management programme following international standards. Fully compliant with the EU Bologna process.
Where You Study
Students on the Bachelor in Management (BSc) live and study in a different city each year, experiencing three distinct countries and cultures.
- Year 1: London or Paris
- Year 2: Madrid, Paris or Turin
- Year 3: Berlin or Paris
Each academic year, students will have the opportunity to study at one of our urban European campuses in either London, Paris, Madrid, Turin or Berlin. This provides the unparalleled student experience of living and studying in different countries and cultures - without having to compromise on academic excellence.
First-year - Language requirements: English
Second-year - Language requirements: Madrid (English and Spanish), Turin (English), Paris (English and French)
Third-year - Language requirements: Berlin (English and optional classes in German), Paris (French)
Fees September 2019 intake
Application fee: €360
- Programme fee (EU): €14,000 per academic year
- Programme fee (Non-EU): €19,900 per academic year
To be eligible to European fees, you must be a European citizen holding a valid European passport.
Tuition fees include:
- All courses, projects (etc) equal to 180 ECTS credits
- Basic documentation
- Online modules
The following costs are not included:
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 24, 2018