Bachelor in System Engineering and Informatics (Nisa/Neisse University)
The English language three-year Bachelor course on "Information and Communication Management" is a three-national "joint degree program". The students stay at a total of three different sites during their studies: the Technical University of Liberec, Czech Republic, the Wrocław University of Technology, Poland, and the University of Applied Sciences Zittau/Görlitz, Germany. The specific feature of the study course is its proven international as well as its interdisciplinary character reflected by the combination of computer science with business management and psychology from the angle of communication in an intercultural context. The curricular focus of the study is on computer science (50 %). One of the primary goals is the training of specialists for an international assignment in the field of business communication.
Four pillars make up the contents of the Bachelor's program:
- Information Technology
- Business Studies
- Communication Psychology
- Languages and Intercultural Education
- FACULTY: Faculty of Economics (in year 1, and two more Faculties in Poland and Germany in the years 2 and 3 of the study course)
- LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
- Recognized secondary education as prescribed by Act No. 49/2009, Coll. (not necessary for applicants from Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Germany, and Slovenia).
- Fluent English skills - level B2, no official certificate required.
- Skype interview will be announced to students who have applied online and settled the application fee. Contact e-mail: email@example.com
- DURATION: 3 years
- FEE / ACADEMIC YEAR: USD 3500
- APPLICATION FEE: CZK 2000/USD 100
- SCHOLARSHIP: Erasmus+ scholarship for mobilities available.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 1, 2019 (for academic year 2019/20)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 20, 2018