English is the global language of business. Strong English skills will open doors to unlimited opportunities and unlock wide-ranging career possibilities in domestic and international environments.
A Modern and Practical Arts Program
Study Applied Global Communication and experience different applications of English in the modern world. Traditional aspects of an English BA are also explored – such as drama, poetry, and literature – and also see how English language functions in disciplines with an international perspective.
21st Century Skills
Study in a program that focuses strongly on the development of the skills needed to succeed in the 21st Century. Learn to communicate effectively and confidently, express yourself creatively, critically analyze and evaluate information, and collaborate with others.
Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL)
While perfecting language skills, students will also be learning the subject matter. The CLIL methodology improves students’ English continuously through studying content, resulting in a highly-sophisticated level of English proficiency by the time they graduate.
BA in English graduates have superior English language skills making them fully prepared them for a wide range of careers that require high-quality reading, writing, and public speaking abilities. Skills include:
- Undertaking structured writing projects and research
- Effectively conveying opinions and arguments
- Applying sound judgement in evaluating alternative perspectives
- Critical analysis and reasoning
- Applying sensitivity in multicultural environments and appreciating diversity
- Interpreting a variety of different types of texts
- Working with the latest communication technologies and information
- Leading productive discussions
- Presenting information persuasively and creatively
- Working in teams and independently
Work options are wide-ranging and in international environments that demand good English language skills, collaboration skills, information literacy, communication skills, and critical thinking.
- International Project Manager
- Writer, Journalist, Copywriter,
- Interpreter, Translator
- Content Manager, Communication Manager
- Academic Librarian
- Editorial Assistance, Editor
- English Language Teacher, English Language Specialist
- Proofreader, Publishing Copy-Editor
- Personal Assistant for Upper Management
- Diplomatic Worker
- International Cooperation Officer, Foreign Affairs Officer
Duration & Price
Start date: 3 intakes per year: March, July, November
Duration: 3.5 years
Price: 18,697 USD (approximate total program fee)
- Thailand – Bangkok
- Thailand – Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan
Program taught in: