- Choice of studying your first three semesters completely in English or German
- Seven concentrations: Auditing and Consulting (KPMG), Banking and Finance, Digital Business, General Management, International Management, Management, Philosophy & Economics, Marketing
- Endless opportunities by studying finance in Frankfurt, Europe's economic hub
- Diverse and international student body
- Excellent career prospects by studying at a top Business School (both locally and internationally)
- Enjoy a semester abroad at one of our international partner universities
- Network and gain professional work experience through an internship abroad
- Live in the successful, vibrant and thriving city of Frankfurt
Why should you specialise in General Management at FS?
- Concentration allows students to gain academic insights into different branches and areas of work
- Gain management experience in Germany and internationally through internships
This concentration is for students with a strong interest in management who wish to work in different industries after their studies.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 28, 2018