This program provides students with a comprehensive global and financial overview and sound business ethics. In competitive global markets, creating value is important for international businesses. This is what makes our major in business finance both challenging and enjoyable, and why a degree in it can lead to a career that is both satisfying and lucrative.
Duration: Seven semesters/three years (240 credits)
Locations: Geneva, Montreux
Teaching Language: English
Starting dates: October/February/June/August
Semester Fee: CHF13,800
At EU Business School, students have the unique option to earn two degrees.
Option 1: Single qualification
Students completing the EU Bachelor of Science in Business Finance program are awarded an EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited bachelor's degree.
- Duration: Six semesters/three years (summer fast-track option available)
- Credits: 151 CH/210 ECTS
Option 2: Dual qualification on campus
By successfully completing one extra semester on our Geneva or Montreux campuses, you will earn a second state-accredited BSc (Hons) in International Business, awarded by the University of Roehampton in London.
- Duration: Seven semesters/three years (summer fast-track option available)
- Credits: 172 CH/240 ECTS
Students who wish to further their knowledge in a specialization may take an additional semester and earn a Diploma of Advanced Studies (30 ECTS) which is accredited and state-recognized (título propio) from Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
Students completing this major pursue careers in:
- Financial Planning
- Financial Analysis
- International finance
A sample of the International Relations program courses:
- Bank & Treasury Management
- Security Analysis
- Financial Derivatives
We understand that choosing a bachelor program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. To find out more about EU, we also encourage you to visit our campuses, meet our current students and attend our classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of high school diploma and transcripts; or equivalent.
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE B2 with a minimum score of 169; PTE 57; English native; or equivalent.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 4, 2018