Management as a social science must absorb the interdisciplinary perspective and the evolution of science. In the process of decision-making, the key to success lies in the ability to anticipate future events, and whoever chooses faces the challenge of responding to change on a daily basis, in a world where interconnection networks are established and undone, at an unprecedented pace. It is in this scenario, of decisions taken in an environment of uncertainty and risk, but whose instrumental models try to sustain, that was thought the teaching of the Degree in Management in ISPGAYA.
- Business manager;
- Superior Technical of the Administrative and Financial Area;
- Senior Technician of the Human Resources Area;
- Superior Technician of the Commercial and Marketing Area;
- Superior Technician of the Production and Logistics Area;
- Project Manager;
- Official Accountant (by admission to OTOC *).
* from 2010 (1st registration) with approval in complementary uc
Entrance Exam for the 2019/2020 school year
Economics or Mathematics or Portuguese