Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
IQS – Universitat Ramon Llull
EUR 13,410 / per year
Earliest start date
Why study marketing at IQS?
Get trained in the discipline of Marketing and Digital Communication at IQS. In the Undergraduate Programme in Marketing, you will get a global vision that will allow you to focus your knowledge on Digital Strategy, Internationalization, Consumer Behavior, and Marketing Communication, so you will become one of the professionals most in demand today by companies.
This program has a strong international component. You will learn to manage in the global environment and you will be prepared to take on managerial tasks in the new professions of the digital economy, marketing management, Social Media, or business internationalization. If you study at the IQS, you will have access to:
- Internships in Spain or other countries
- IQS Job Exchange: professional opportunities in the field of Marketing, Business, and Communication
- Dual International Undergraduate Programme at a university in the United Kingdom, Sweden, France or Germany
- Subjects in English. The third year is entirely taught in English to promote the international projection of our students.
- Learn other languages such as German or French during the double degree exchange.
- We boost your Marketing career with Workshops, orientation on the presentation of your CV, and competence interviews.
Objectives of the Undergraduate Program in Marketing
With a focus on marketing and digital communication, with this undergraduate program, you'll become one of the most in-demand professionals.
With a strong international component, you'll learn to understand global markets and be prepared to assume executive tasks in the new professions of the digital economy. You can study for one year at a foreign university and obtain a dual undergraduate degree.
- Ability to understand the concepts of business and its role in the market economy, as well as organizational behavior.
- Capacity to research and analyze market and customer behavior to search for business opportunities.
- Ability to design and establish marketing and communication strategies that set up or solidify a company's presence abroad.
- Capacity to conceive new products and services based on the company's characteristics and market needs.
- Ability to create and develop trademarks in online and offline contexts.
- Capacity to efficiently communicate a product's defining and differential characteristics compared to the competitors.
- Ability to design marketing and digital marketing campaigns including social media strategies as well as online positioning and visibility.
- Capacity to create functional websites that can respond to company objectives and market needs
- Ability to manage an organization's virtual communities and social media
- Ability to analyze customer activity data in the digital environment in order to improve the company's marketing and communication plan.
- Ability to understand online positioning strategies in order to choose the most efficient digital strategies (SEM, SEO) for the company.
- Cross-cutting competencies, including commitment to ethics, analysis and synthesis, critical thinking, oral and written communication, creativity and innovation, globalization, and industrial and technological preparation.
Neuro & Digital Marketing Lab
From this course, students have the new Neuro & Digital Marketing Lab to teach the degree subjects.
The IQS Neuro & Digital Marketing Lab is an innovative physical space that combines advanced digital marketing software and state-of-the-art Neuromarketing tools, for a better learning experience. It allows us to understand consumer behavior in both the digital and the physical world in order to develop customer-centric products, services, and experiences.
The new lab can equip students with the analytical skills required in today's data-driven environment, and expose them to the scientific process of Neuromarketing, enabling them to design, conduct, and analyze studies in order to improve the customer experience for products and services.
The Undergraduate Programme in Marketing has a duration of 4 years (8 semesters) and consists of 240 ECTS credits. The Curriculum is designed for a full-time student to complete 60 ECTS credits each academic year.
- Data Analysis
- Business Economics
- Marketing Principles
- Communication Skills
- Information and Communications Technology
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Human Resources and Organisational Behaviour
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Social Ethics
- International Sales Management
- Global Economic Environment
- Global Digital Economy
- Global Marketing
- Project Management
- Information Management and CRM
- Market Research
- Foreign Language: English
- International Trade
- Marketing Planning
- Pricing and Sales Promotion
- Legal International Environment
All third-year subjects are taught in English
- Business Ethics and Sustainability
- New Electronic Marketing Devices
- Consumer Behavior
- Strategic Marketing
- Marketing B2B
- Digital Marketing Principles
- Virtual Communities
- Introduction to Web Design
- Strategic Digital Communication
- Introduction to Digital Metrics and Analytics
In the fourth year, students will have to choose a total of 30 ECTS credits from among the electives. Students will complete the Final Project and the Business Internship during the last semester of the 4th year (8th semester).
- Strategic Management
- Graphic Design
- Services Marketing
- Data Visualization
- International Business
- European Business
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Final Project
Program Tuition Fee
The Undergraduate Programme in Marketing offers a wide range of career opportunities, in different areas such as marketing, communication, advertising, and commercial management.
This Undergraduate Programme also prepares students to take on management roles in companies related to the digital world, communication, and marketing.
- Marketing director
- Communication Director
- Brand/Product Manager
- Commercial/Sales Director
- Market Research Technician
- Marketing Analyst
- Web Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Specialist
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Community Manager