Kodolanyi Janos University (KJU) is a state-accredited non-profit university offering, academic programs in the fields of tourism & hospitality, business management, mass media & communication, social sciences, history, cultural and language studies. Besides the academic programs KJU also offers a wide range of post-secondary, LLP courses for trainers and trainees as well as international semesters, summer courses, study tours, and internship programs.
In Hungary, KJU has pioneered the development of e-based training at all levels conforming to EU standards supported with specialist applied research. All programs capitalize on the professional knowledge of qualified faculty and professional trainers as well as guest lecturers from the industry and international partners.
Our mission is to contribute to the efforts to strengthen the European competitive higher education system and the international integration of Hungarian higher education. As a leader among non-profit higher education institutions, the goal of KJU is to be a center of excellence in education, innovation, and research.
Reasons to get the chosen degree at KJU
KJU offers unique opportunities for students’ entrepreneurial activities to start an independent career.
- Enjoy the excellence of the degree: You can develop professional skills for 21st-century business services.
- Get a grant for international mobility: You can choose to study or do your internship for one semester in another European country
- Collaboration with professionals: With our assistance, you can develop your professional network
- Take a course, study, and work: In co-operation with Hungarian companies we can offer you work experience, including part-time jobs
KJU Model is the First-class Offer
It is highly internationalized
- because it complies with the UN Compact model GLRI 50+20 Global Responsible Leadership recommended by EFMD WBSCSB Accreditation agencies in Europe and the USA.
It is highly professionalized
- because it combines the latest Business Administration and Management knowledge base with a service science approach.
It has a high emphasis on quality
- because it meets the European E.N.Q.A., the A.S.I.A.N. A.P.Q.N., and US C.H.E.A. accreditation norms have won several prestigious national and international quality awards.