NEST Academy of Management Education, Dubai is a new-age Business school in Dubai. Licensed by KHDA (Knowledge & Human Development Authority – Dubai) and accredited by reputed UK awarding body to offers credit-bearing UK Qualifications at all level in new-age careers like Events Management, Sports Management, Hospitality Management, Business Management, Computing (IT) and Teaching.
Nest Academy Group across its 7 campuses in 6 cities, has had a vintage of 18 years delivering programs in new-age careers and has shaped the careers of more than 11,000 students till date.
The courses are specially designed to build the skill sets needed to succeed in the industry. With an emphasis on practical training and giving best internship opportunities, our faculty guide students in every step of the way.
We specialize in teaching methodology that blends classroom teaching with practical training and internships for making our student's employment ready.
We offer specialized credit-bearing academic courses with the right blend of practical knowledge and experience, creating a truly futuristic curriculum aimed at producing highly skilled individuals and a launchpad for entrepreneurs. Assessments are based on assignments, case studies, entrepreneurship projects, and collaborative presentations.
Why NEST Academy?
- New-Age Business School in Dubai
- Graduate with UK Qualifications at a fraction of the cost.
- 99% Student Visa Success rate
- Proof of funds and Bank Statements not required
- Visa Sponsored by Nest Academy
- 50% COVID19 scholarships, bringing the tuition fees down to - USD 4500 for the full year
- Flexible Instalments Payment
- IELTS Exempted
- Part-time Work Permit, Earn While You Learn!
- Evening and Weekend Lectures for Working Students
- Guaranteed Paid Internships for Hospitality Management Students
- Dedicated Placement & Internship Department
- Global Credit transfers
- option to transfer to International Campuses of Partner Universities in 7 Countries in the last year
- Begin in Dubai, Graduate in the UK at half the cost (+PSW in UK)
New-Age Programmes offered
Events Management – Start your career in one of the fastest-growing industries covering a spectrum of conferences, corporate events, trade fairs, expos, weddings, media and entertainment events and much more.
Sports Management – Learn the management, business and cultural aspects of sports and pursue a career in sports marketing, facility and sports event management, leadership, financial management in sports, etc.
Business Management – Master the elements of International Business Management and be well acquainted with international business, finance, sales and marketing, human resources, personnel management, operations, and retail management.
Hospitality Management - The multibillion-dollar hospitality industry has three primary areas: Accommodation, Food and Beverages and Travel and Tourism. With 8.7% of worldwide employment in Travel and Hospitality, the Industry is expected to grow by 4% per annum from 2013 to 2023 and the world will have 337 million jobs in Hospitality by 2023 that leads to every 1 job in 10 Jobs on this Planet.
Computing - It is incomprehensible to visualize a world without technology and to cease from marvelling at its influence over the human race, Computing and I.T. is the present and future of the world. The global digital transformation market size is expected to rise from US$ 1-200 Billion in 2017 to US$ 2000 Billion in 2020. Driven by the adoption of digital technology, the total addressable market for global technology and business services will likely expand to about USD 4000- Billion by 2025.
Awards and Accolades
Nest Academy's parent campuses have earned the following awards and accolades
- NAEMD's courses ranked in the Times Top 75 B-schools
- ASIA EDUCATION SUMMIT awarded NASM as the “Best Academy with Innovative Course in Sports Management” in 2015
- ASIA EDUCATION SUMMIT conferred upon NAEMD as the “BEST INSTITUTE FOR EVENT MANAGEMENT” IN 2015, 2016 & 2017
- NAEMD ranked 1st in India as private higher education institution for “VOCATIONAL EDUCATION” by Education World India 2019-20
- LIMCA Book of Records has certified NAEMD as “ASIA’S FIRST & BEST INSTITUTE”
- World Education Summit conferred upon NASM as the “BEST INSTITUTE FOR SPORTS MANAGEMENT” in 2019
- India Education Excellence Awards by Time Research conferred upon NAEMD as the “BEST INSTITUTE FOR EVENT MANAGEMENT” in 2013, 2014 & 2015 .
- Education World India 2019-20 ranked NASM as 1st in India as a private higher education institution for “SPORTS & CO-CURRICULAR EDUCATION”
- NAEMD awarded for Excellence in Event Management Education by Mid-Day
- NASM is associate at ''KHELO INDIA'' 2019 & 2020
- NEST Academy recognised as ''LEADING INSTITUTION IN INDUSTRY COLLABORATION'' at UNICA 2019
Skill-based Employment oriented Courses
The courses are specially designed to build the skill sets needed to succeed in the industry. With an emphasis on practical training and giving best internship opportunities, our faculty guide students in every step of the way. Assessments are based on assignments, case studies, entrepreneurship projects, and collaborative presentations.
Encourage Students to Integrate their Passion and Profession
At N|A|M|E Dubai, our objective is to generate skilled industry-ready professionals in new-age careers. We encourage students to make their passion into a profession by supporting them with Scholarship
At N|A|M|E Dubai, we are committed to the holistic development of our students to ensure superior outcomes and strong employability prospects. Teaching methodology comprises of classroom sessions, masterclasses, case studies, practical training, group work and discussions. The approach is to have the right balance of theory, practice and experience. ”real-world relevance” is vital throughout the programme.
WorkshopsTo keep our students updated with the current affairs in the Sports, Events and Management Industries, we frequently organize uniquely designed workshops that focus on industry-oriented themes shortlisted by our team of experts.
LecturesTo positively impact the perspective of our students, lectures are delivered by our experienced core team of faculty, along with visiting faculty from top Management Institutes, and professionals from the Sports and Events Industries.
Assignments and ProjectsAssignments and projects are a part of our curricula. These provide our students with ample opportunities to meet, interact and build relations with popular and experienced individuals in their respective industries, under the able guidance of our dedicated faculty.
Simulated SessionsWe have developed an exceptional methodology that helps replicate the process of organizing and managing an event in real-time. Students are trained to formulate a model event and present it live in the classroom. This exercise gives them an opportunity to walk through minute aspects of executing events.
Master ClassesN|A|M|E’s Master Classes intend to keep students aware of the current world of sports, events and management. Guest speakers from various areas of these industries share their knowledge and help students form ideas and insights about these industries.
Case StudiesOur curriculum includes the use of case studies in order to highlight various practical and situational issues. The brainstorming and discussions help streamline our students’ thought processes and sharpen analytical abilities by exploring, identifying and solving issues.
We believe in providing high-quality education at a very affordable tuition fee; we are committed to offering accessible higher education for talented students by keeping our tuition fee low and providing a generous scholarship package on the bases of Merit and Need-based Scholarship.
306, 3rd & 8th Floor, Block 10,
Dubai International Academic City
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
C. G. Road, Opp. Municipal Market,
Gujarat, India - 380009
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Near HDFC Bank,
Noida, India - 201301
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
RIICO Industrial Area, Mansarovar,
Jaipur, India - 302020
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Mumbai, India- 400104
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Sindhu Wadi, Ghatkopar (E)
Mumbai, India - 400077
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
S.V. Road, Malad (W),
Mumbai, India - 400064
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Kamla Nehru Nagar.
Jodhpur, India - 342008
Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India